We bring the community together to collaborate under a common commitment to the success and whole-person growth of young people so we can strengthen the conditions for students to thrive in San Gabriel’s public schools.
What is our Community Alliance?
We provide individuals, businesses, and organizations the opportunity to support student achievement in San Gabriel public schools through community participation, dialogue, and giving. When K-12 schools are thriving, everyone wins: residents, businesses, and the students themselves. But our prosperity only happens with your participation.
Clay Circle: 250 – 1999 Donation
- Display your support with a five-inch decal perfect for storefronts
- See your name on the SEF website with other generous donors
- Attend to SEF’s annual Donor Reception
- Get your business card in the CAP Business Directory
Adobe Circle: 2000 – 4999 Donation
- Get all Clay Circle benefits
- See your logo, linked to your website, on the SEF website
- Feature an annual story and graphic in our SEF
- Community Spotlight via our SEF at work eNewsletter
- Hear your name announced at our annual fundraising event program
Mission Circle: 5000 – 9999 Donation
- Get all Clay AND Adobe Circle benefits
- See your logo on the legacy mural in a prominent area in San Gabriel
- Founders Circle: 10000 + Donation
- Get aAll Clay AND Adobe AND Mission Circle benefits
- See your logo and name on the SEF Founders Wall in perpetuity
- Speak and share your story at a major annual in-person SEF event
- See your logo in every SEF newsletter
Discuss how you can strengthen the support and impact in San Gabriel public schools
through the Community Alliance Program by calling the SEF office at (626) 451-5465
today. We can’t wait to hear from you!